My Voice/VoIP light was lit at one time, but now it is no longer lit.
- Check that all the cables are properly connected.
- Confirm the power light on the gizmo is lit. If not, check the power connection.
- Confirm that the provided Ethernet cable is connected between the DSL/Cable modem and to the WAN port on the gizmo.
- Unplug the power from your gizmo and leave it unplugged for 1 minute
- After 1 minute, replug the power to your gizmo (Note: It can take up to 3 times of powering OFF/ON the gizmo to get a *Voice/VoIP light.)
- If this is not your initial install and your gizmo *Voice/VoIP light was lit previously, wait time for the gizmo light to come on should be under one minute.
If the *Voice/VoIP light is still not lit after following the steps above please contact Customer Service