TeleBlend HOME                           1-800-977-0814       18 Jun 2018
Support Center » Knowledgebase » What do I do if I have a billing dispute
 What do I do if I have a billing dispute
Solution If you see a charge on your bill that you do not agree with, please contact customer service by emailing and we will promptly respond to your question . Do not dispute the charges with your credit card company instead of calling into us because doing so will result in your service being terminated because your credit card company will tell us to do so and it could result in the loss of your number as well. Also bear in mind that filing disputes with your credit card company has an adverse effect on your standing with them since they flag you which may affect your interest rates and other offerings. Disputing a bank ACH transaction generally results in your bank no longer allowing you to pay via ACH since they notify us to stop accepting ACH transactions from you if there is a dispute on record. Therefore please simply send us an email so we can sort it out quickly.

Article Details
Article ID: 14
Created On: 10 Apr 2008 12:07 PM

 Article Options
    Home | Knowledgebase | Troubleshooter | News | Downloads

    TeleBlend, 2015

    Phone: 1-800-977-0814 | 611 from your Teleblend Phone