In order to make calls the *Voice/VoIP light on your gizmo needs to be lit. This indicates the gizmo is connected and registered to the Internet.
If this is your initial install:
- Check that all the cables are properly connected.
- Confirm the power light on the gizmo is lit. If not, check the power connection.
- Confirm that the provided Ethernet cable is connected between the DSL/Cable modem and to the WAN port on the gizmo.
- Power OFF/ON the DSL or Cable modem. Make sure the gizmo is ON and connected to the modem when you power-cycle the modem. Leave your DSL or Cable modem powered off for at least 5 minutes.
- Power OFF/ON the gizmo. It may take up to 5 to 7 minutes for the Voice/VoIP light to turn on.
If the *Voice/VoIP light is still not lit after following the steps above please contact Customer Service.